10.04.2010

Full Circle

Four years ago I worked on my freshman design project with three other students. Today I walked into my senior design lab class to see one of those group members in my section with me. It's thrilling to have come this far. To know that four years ago what seemed so far away is now so close.
 
Also, I hate group work and was lamenting the kind of partner I'd have. But I lucked out. He has machine shop experience and loves tinkering and taking things apart, so definitely not the lazy type on the assembly aspect of it where that seems to me to be a time consuming waste. Sometimes I think the working world has crushed any interest I ever had in this subject. But then, not all engineers are equal in what interests them I suppose. Give me a nice CAD program anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment