6.16.2010

Pay me in coffee

Saw this alarming news that coffee is up by 20% in the last six days. Sure enough a trip over to ICE Futures shows some helpful graphs of what coffee's been doing over the last day, three months, and a year.



By the look of it I'd suggest buying into coffee now (or maybe that should be sell your coffee now, I always was the kind to buy high and sell low). They also have this helpful guide on coffee as a commodity. Goes to show I'll click on anything with coffee beans on the front of it. Love their chart that shows the biggest importers and exporters of coffee in 2007. Europe is kicking our ass in coffee consumption and it's interesting how much these biggest exporters really depend on coffee and the price of coffee.


I tried to get into the coffee trade but I kept drinking all the shares I owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment