1.22.2011

Ironic or just unfortunate?

  • Two days after mentioning I should probably replace my battery, but was afraid to shell out the money in case that wasn't the problem...
  • One day after somebody else had to get a jump at work and I was putting in oil and got several offers for a jump...
  • Thirty minutes after pulling into the gas station to find out the system had crashed and I'd have to wait for a reboot...
  • The one tool I needed to replace it was the one tool not in my car but recently pictured in my new avatar...

Probably the best place to have your battery die is at a busy gas station across the street from a place that sells batteries. I had numerous offers for a jump (people are nicer than I think sometimes) and nothing more convenient like walking over to buy a new battery right when you need one.

1 comment: