2.23.2011

Wear to Work Wednesdays #10 - The Interview

I've had a phone interview and attended a job fair where I got a lot of positive feedback. Hopefully it's not too overly optimistic to go purchase a suit. So I had a girl's shopping day with my Mom and got what I think is the same suit pictured above. Now I just need the interview. I was hoping time would pass faster with my being already gainfully employed and busy with other things, but waiting is still waiting and still frustrating no matter who you are.

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck! At the very least you look dressed for success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I like that suit! Looks good and professional all in one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great suit! What store is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh right got so excited forgot to say: it's made by Calvin Klein but I picked it up at Macys.

    ReplyDelete