12.09.2009

Wear to Work Wednesdays

Because I don't think there's enough guidance out there for women in the "business casual" world I'm going to take some time to construct an outfit. Obviously each woman's tastes will vary, so this is only my taste. But here's some stuff I think looks really great right now:


Pair this simple turtlneck:
With these great slacks:



Add some cute and affordable shoes:


Add in the necklace of your choice for some flavor and call it a day. Dare your male colleagues not to respect you in your crisp, Katherine Hepburn-style slacks. Don't give them an inch.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I've been thinking about having an outfit of the week on my blog and actually even wrote a draft of a post for it. Now you've inspired me to actually post it :) You're definitely added to my google reader list.

    ReplyDelete