7.11.2010

What's the matter with kids

Actual photographic evidence that college students are a bunch of losers with no taste. I mean really, toe shoes? Outside? Have you no shame? I have to wonder what went in to designing something like this. Was somebody thinking gee, I'd like a shoe that proves I have toes but doesn't actually show them directly. I'm really hoping I'm wrong here. That I just imagined the harder rubber soul on the bottom and that maybe these are scuba shoes or surfing shoes or something and the kid was in a rush to get his X-treme day going. Any other bizarre fashion trends I should be worried are further signs of the apocalypse?

1 comment:

  1. Supposedly they're comfortable. I'm skeptical. I can see toe socks, simply for the obnoxiously cute factor...but not toe shoes.

    ReplyDelete