3.04.2011

Fool me once

Everytime I think I don't have to look for a new job and actually have a future at MegaCorp the brutal truth swings around and smacks me in the face. It's like the know exactly how to reel me in every so often to make me feel like I could stay here, just often enough to keep me from focusing as much as I should on the outside job search. At what point do you try more aggressive methods? Is it worth mentioning my unhappiness and pay disparity or is that going to piss them off to the point of me losing my job? I mean, I've mentioned it, but how in their faces do I have to be to get some traction. Or is it pointless to bargain with fools.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous14:42

    As I've said before, You're Fucked. I can't tell you how often I've felt exactly the same way. It's pointless to bargain. I've tried. Other people have tried for me. You need allies, and if you don't have them, then walk.
    hugs, jc

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to focus 100% on a job search. They're pacifying you, not caring about your career development. JC is right. sorry

    ReplyDelete